How To Boost Immune System Effectively And Quickly??
Immunity Boosters Kit- 7 ways to boost up your Immunity Strength
“Immunity” is the capability of multicellular organisms to resist harmful microorganisms from entering their cells. The immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that act as a barrier for a wide range of bacterias, pathogens irrespective of antigenic make-up, and defend the body against infections. To Boost Immune system Here are some easy steps to follow.
Symptoms of immunodeficiency
- bronchitis, lungs, nose, ear, or skin infections.
- Inflammation and infection of internal organs.
- Digestion disorders, Bloatingcramping, loss of appetite, nausea and diarrhea
- Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus, arthritis or type 1 diabetes
- Blood diseases lack enough healthy red blood cells (anemia).
- Delayed growth and development
Ignored primary immunodeficiency for a long may result in severe health problems such as:
Damage to the heart, lungs, digestive tract, nervous system.
Increased risk of cancer
Death from serious infection. etc
Practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands with soap or hand wash after using the toilet and before eating.
- use sanitizers where you can’t wash hands
- Use clean vessels for cooking and eating
- Take care of your dental health, Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
Good Eating Habits
- A hygienic, nutritious, healthy, balanced diet can help prevent infections.
- Stop overeating and intake 80% of your hunger is a good habit.
- Don’t drink water just after your meal, have a break of about 45 mins after eating.
- Do drink an ample amount of water a day. try to maintain an intake of 4-5 liters of water a day.
Regular Workout: Staying fit is important to your overall health. there are ample things you can do such as yoga, Pranayam, meditation, running, bodyweight training, exercise, cardio, and many more, find one or more appropriate for you.
Early to bed early to rise: Try to get good and deep sleep at night, and practice waking early in the morning, if you are willing to wake early but don’t know what difference it can make, do read “THE MIRACLE MORNING” by hal elrod. it will certainly help.
Manage stress level: stress can hamper your immune system, Keep stress level managed by meditation, yoga, massage, singing, dancing, sporting, and other hobbies. Find what works best for you.
physically distancing: Stay away from infected people with colds or other infections.
Herbs and Health Tonics: Some herbs and tonics works really wonder in improving the Immune system like:
- Tej Patta
- Black Pepper
Tonic: Ashwagandha capsule, giloy neem and tulsi tablets, chywanprash, and etc.
Written by: Vaidya Neeraj Namdev (BAMS).