10 Miraculous Medicinal Benefits of Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna) (अर्जुन) | Introduction | Medicinal Benefits | Usage
Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna): introduction
Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna) is a natural herbal blood thinner. Ayurveda has described Arjuna uses since the 7th century, Arjun has tremendous benefits for cardiac diseases such as heart failure, chest pain, and heart ailment. and it improves blood flow, lowers high blood pressure, dissolves plaque, decreases blood sugar level, diarrhea, asthma, cough, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, and etc.
Common names of Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna)
|Arjuna Dried Fruit and Trunk|
Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna) Ayurvedic Properties
- Arjun Benefits in Heart Diseases
- Licking a paste of Arjun-bark powder mixed with milk, whole sugar and honey is beneficial in heart diseases.
- Arjun ksheer pak: 5-10 grams of Arjun-bark powder, cooked with milk(prefer Skimmed milk) filter it, Mix jaggery to taste Arjun ksheer pak is ready. It is one of the most popular ways of having Arjun. it provides benefits in all heart diseases, the strength of the heart, weakness ends, Normals Increased heart rate.
- Pudding: Imagine a pudding for a heart discomfort, Add 3-4 gm of Arjun’s bark powder in wheat flour Pudding (Fry 1cup wheat flour in ½ cup cow’s ghee, when it turns pink, Add ¾ cup of sugar and 1 cup of boiling water). Taking it regularly is beneficial for nervousness, increased heartbeat, etc. Heart disorders.
- hypertension: It is beneficial in hypertension. Reduces heart inflammation occurred due to high blood pressure.
- In Various Heart disease, Arjun-bark fine powder works incredibly better than allopathic Drugs, one can feel ease in Heart discomfort as soon as you put it on your tongue. Heartbeat and pulse rate starts getting Normal instantly. Its benefits are permanent and without any side effects.
- When the normal heartbeat increases, having a spoon of Arjun’s bark with a glass of tomato juice regularly provides relief soon.
- Arjun Benefits in Earache:
Putting a few drops for ear-ache in the ear, mitigation of the ear.
Arjun Benefits in Prostate Benefits:
Taking 15 ml decoction made from Arjun-bark or white sandalwood in the morning in the morning is beneficial in prostatorrhea.
Arjun Benefits in Bones Benefits:
Fracture: In case of broken bone or fracture, having one spoon of Arjun-bark powder with a cup of milk 2-3 times a day for a few weeks makes the bone strong. In place of fractal bone, a mix of blended Arjun-bark, cinnamon-bark, and limestone apply it and keep it tied, it helps to heal fracture faster.
Fracture: Having 30 ml Arjun Ksheer Pak provides relief in bone fractures, adding 5 grams of ghee will twice the benefit.
Arjun Benefits in Skin problem:
Leprosy: Arjuna-Bark provides relief in leprosy, you can make a paste of bark (in case of dry bark add water) and apply it on the skin. Bathing with the decoction of Arjun-bark is also beneficial.
Pimples: coat a paste of Arjun Powder mixed with honey over the pimple, helps you to get rid of pimples.
Face wrinkles and freckles: Grind the inner bark of Arjun and mix honey in it and apply it on the mouth for smooth and stretched skin.
Arjun Benefits in Fever:
20-30 ml Arjun-bark decoction benefits in fever. or you can have a spoon of Arjun-bark-powder with jaggery will reduce fever.
Arjun Benefits in Inflammation:
Drinking Arjuna’s decoction helps in reducing inflammation.
Arjun Benefits in High Blood Pressure:
Arjun is a good remedy for high blood pressure or hypertension. The common symptoms of high blood pressure include severe headache, vomiting, confusion, vision changes, nausea, and nose bleeds. So Arjuna’s regular intake can cure hypertension naturally.
Arjun Benefits in Dysentery:
Arjun ksheer-pak with Indra jau treats dysentery, This combination helps to reduce bleeding in stools, and frequency of defecation.
Other benefits of Arjun:
- HIV infection.
- Urinary problems.
Useful parts of Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna)
Dosage of Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna)
Above Post is for Information Purposes, data are collected from various literature or experiences of many physicians (vaidya). Please do consult your doctor before trying.
Swet Musli (chlorophytum borivilianum) (श्वेत मूसली)
3 thoughts on “10 Miraculous Medicinal Benefits of Arjun (Terminalia Arjuna) (अर्जुन) | Introduction | Medicinal Benefits | Usage”
Comments are closed.